Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2012

Well, here I am almost two years later. Not that I haven't been blogging. I have. I've just started working on my teaching blog instead of my family blog but so many things have happened. MANY things in my family have happened. And I'll get to those. But I've realized a lot lately. Last weekend, Matt Turner died. Former KNWA news anchor. He left KNWA a few months ago. I can still hear David's words a few weeks ago. We were watching the 10 o'clock news. "I miss Matt." I agreed. The new guy is fine. But he's not Matt. Matt could've been your close friend. Or your brother. Now he's gone and it breaks my heart for his wife and daughter. They have a whole new reality. Can you imagine? I can't. And I hope I never have to. But it's really made me realize how lucky they are that his wife, Julee has been blogging for so long. She will have the record of their lives until he passed. It made me think I need to get to work. So, Here I am!!! I hope to start blogging about the Berry life. I will do better. I'm realizing how blessed I am. I have 3 beautiful, healthy boys and they are more than I could've ever asked for. Here are a few pics. Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment