Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23

Last weekend was such a whirlwind! David was gone to the Chili Bowl in Tulsa, mom had to work, which left me at home with the three kids. So many people came through for me and helped me out which I appreciated soooo much!!! Thanks so much to Allison and Susan who basically spent the majority of their weekend taking care of my babies! And I appreciate their families who lived without them just to help us. I am so lucky to have such good friends! And thanks to everyone else who helped or came by. Every bit helped me out. Those people were Dad and Suz, Alison and Kali and Gary, Natalie, and Gini. The weekend went by so much faster with all of our visitors. I know Cole appreciated everyone, too, because it gave me time to play with him, even if he did spend the majority of his weekend playing video games!
We had two snow days this week, which will be great for me as far as pushing back the date I have to go back to work, which is looming. I wish I could go back part time, but it's just not an option as a teacher. Oh well, it will work out and it will be good for me to get out of the house again. Babyland is great, but not a place where I want to live forever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment