Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall 2012

We have had quite a busy fall! We have been going constantly it seems like. I am luckily starting to get back into running which makes me a much happier person. I am about to reach my first weight goal. Yay!!!! Great motivation for me!!! So, one weekend we went to the Corn Maze out in Cave Springs. David and I anticipated being there about an hour and planned on a trip to Sam's after that. Well, after being there for three hours, we finally left and had a much quicker trip through Sam's that we had planned for. That was okay, though. Long trips to Sam's are always much more expensive. Here are a few pics from our day.
I wish I could express the joy Brayden was full of as he rode that pony. That is so strange for me because Cole was always so scared of any big animals like that and Taylor appears to feel the same way. But Brayden saw that pony and his daddy said, "Do you want to ride it?!" And Brayden gave his enthusiastic, "Uh huh!!!" David put him on and said he was giggling and laughing the whole time and saying, "Yee haw, horsey!" I put this picture in a frame and showed it to Brayden and he just smiled and looked at it for several minutes and said, "Horsey. Horsey." So sweet! Great memories!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment